Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Ladies of "Shop For Good", May 30, NYC!

There's a bunch of us fabulous women coming together for "SHOP FOR GOOD" in NYC and I'm proud to be a part of such an inspiring group! Take a look:

The host is one of my favorite models that I've gushed over on this very blog:
Ashika Pratt!!!!


My event partner, friend, & an inspiration to me, Rekha from Blossom Box Jewelry

Sassy and down-to-earth, Shaffali is one of the coolest chicks
I've met in a long time! Check out her skincare line here.

Ever since I've tried Surbhi's sweets, I just can't stop thinking about it!
You'll know what I mean next Wednesday. Surbhi's company is Bittersweet NYC.



Thanks to our event space sponsor WIX Lounge for their free co-working space in Manhattan. 




Along with proceeds from the sales, 100% of all donated items will go to the
Mamta KG School in Worli, Mumbai. 

We're also receiving donations from some super generous women! Shout out to Rupi Sood over at The Diva Lounge & Rema Rasool at SAYWE. Check out our Facebook page for more updates and if you're in New York next Wednesday, we will see you there!

##

No comments:

Post a Comment