Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BBA Spotlight: Shivan & Narresh

I've been dying to do this for months now and I'm finally making it a priority. Every few weeks we will profile a South Asian brand who is making their mark on fashion. I started this blog because I believe there is Indian talent that can compete on the world stage, but even more importantly, can hold their own among Indian female consumers. Today, the South Asian woman has more choices than ever and what could possibly be better than shopping for brands who cater to you? I want to start with the swimwear power-duo Shivan & Narresh.

I don't know if it's the color-blocking trend or the amazon brown beauties on their runway but I'm in l-o-v-e. Their use of interesting shapes and their soft-meets-harsh color pallette makes me feel like I  need to own swimwear even if I'm not going to wear it! lol. I'm excited to see more from this duo as their popularity grows beyond India's borders. Definitely keep an eye on them!





No comments:

Post a Comment